Here you can find my favorite niche site tools and essential resources, all in one spot. I am always learning and as I do, I will be updating this page often. I recommend bookmarking this page for your reference and convenience.
- Web Hosting Hub: Web Hosting Hub is the company that I utilize and recommend for hosting. I have been a very happy customer for the last 8+ years.
- GeneratePress – This is the theme that I utilize on all my sites. It is free to try, but you will definitely want to update to Premium to utilize all the customization options and get priority support and updates. Premium is $49.95 for an unlimited number of sites and there is a yearly 40% renewal discount.
- Elegant Themes: Elegant themes currently has over 87 different themes to choose from, with Divi 2.0 being most popular. Their themes are all easy to install/customize and they give your sites a clean, modern, mobile friendly, responsive look and feel.
- NameCheap: For domain registration I highly recommend NameCheap. They provide consistently low prices and free privacy protection. The price is approximately the same for both sign-up and renewals, which is key. Most other companies greatly increase the price at renewal time.
Education / Training
- Free Affiliate Marketing Training: The wealthy affiliate program provides a free, step-by-step affiliate marketing training program for beginners. Great way to get started.
- Proven Amazon Course: Step by step modules on how to make money selling products on Amazon. This includes everything from private labeling your own products and building a brand to sourcing products overseas.
- Amazon Boot Camp: This is the course from Jessica and Cliff Larrew, which was featured on other several other popular Podcasts recently. It is an excellent step-by-step video course on how to sell on Amazon, through the Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) program.
- Five Dollar Posts: This is a step-by-step video course on how to utilize inexpensive Facebook Ads to drive traffic, leads, email signups, etc. to your website.
- Long Tail Pro: Long Tail Pro is my favorite keyword research and competition analysis tool. They are currently running a special offer one time payment of only $47! That includes full access to 10,000 search results that do not expire and a FREE 7 day SEO Bootcamp video training course. Take advantage of this special limited time offer while it lasts.
- GetResponse: The service that I utilize and recommend for all your email list building and automated emailing needs. Collect email subscriptions, send out automated welcome emails for new subscribers, sends out emails for all new blog posts, etc. Very inexpensive and 99% delivery rate.
- AmaLinks Pro: Want to make more money with less time as an Amazon Affiliate? AmaLinks Pro allows you to create responsive great looking showcase boxes, tables and other product comparisons all right in your regular blog posts.
- Thrive Leads: Thrive Leads is an excellent, all-in-one email optin plugin. If you’re looking for one plugin that will allow you to gather email email addresses, this is the one to choose.
- Audacity: Free audio recording/editing software.
- Microphone: This is the same microphone that I utilize in my Podcast. It was recommended by Pat Flynn and the quality is really great.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: This is the book that changed my way of thinking and got me started with online adventures. I read this book way back in 2003 and I registered my first website after reading that. It holds a special place on my bookshelf and will always be one of my all time favorites.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies or products, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Thank you ahead of time!