In most cases, such sites are being de-indexed from Google, which will cause all of your rankings and organic traffic to disappear immediately.
This has resulted in a huge hit for many folks utilizing PBNs as a primary means of traffic/ranking/income.
This is a big deal and word has quickly spread to all corners of the online universe.
Check out the Podcast for further details and be sure to subscribe via email, to stay tapped in for any breaking news, as it happens.
Private Blog Network Penalty Reference Articles:
- Google Targets Sites Using Private Blog Networks With Manual Penalties
- Spencer and Perrin from NichePursuits Lost Over $10,000 in Monthly Revenue
- Why You Should NOT Build a Private Blog Network
- Massive PBN Deindexing Last Week: Private Blog Networks Are Dead?
- Update on Google PBN Deindexation
- PBN Sites De-Indexed, How Bad Were We Hit?
- How to Avoid Getting your Private Blog Network Deindexed
- Google Deindexed 60% of my PBN
- PBN’s Are Not Dead and Powerful Links Still Matter
- Why I’ll Keep Growing My Private Link Network After Google’s “Crackdown”
Tool of the Week
Google Webmaster Tools – A free service offered by Google that helps you monitor and maintain your site’s presence in Google Search results. This is where most folks that were affected, found out about the manual penalty hit. It is good to have all your site(s) setup in Webmaster Tools and to check it every month or so to be sure all is well, as seen through the eyes of Google.
Were any of your sites affected by the manual penalty? What are your thoughts on utilizing PBNs or Gray/Black Hat techniques going forward as a result of this info?
Drop a quick comment and let us know!